Saturday, November 28, 2009

Asian hair?

Hi, i was wondering, for those asians out there, what the length of your hair is. My front is about 5 inches, sides are 4-5 inches, back is 6 inches long. When i try to wax it and make spikes, they are too large so it makes my head look huge. Also, do you know any good asian style hair you like? I'm not trying to look for anything huge since my face is a 'calm' type of face, not ferocious looking or clean cut even. More like a flat face hahah...kind of....



Anyways, it'd be great if any of you can point out a style and paste a picture for me, thanks :)



oh and any tip on doing hair would be great too.



Asian hair?

well...i don't really know how to explain my hair, but my hair looks like this:



http://p-images.veoh.com/image.out?image...



i used this photo the first time when i got my hair done :D



i think this looks really good if you're about 18-25. if you're about the teenage age, get a fringer tha just covers your eyebrows and medim length hair at the back it'll look great!



Asian hair?

number 1 all the way around

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate