Friday, November 27, 2009

Straight hair that won't hold curl, any tips?

I have straight, relatively thin blonde hair that doesn't hold any curl. Believe me, I've tried many times. My stylist says that getting layers will make my hair look to dramatic and "stringy" because it's thin-ish. I like my hair and all, but I was just wondering if there was anyone out there with any tips on how to get a look with more "body"?



Thanks alot. I am just sick of my straight hair all the time and would really appreciate hearing some tips on how to achieve a look with more body and volume, and possibly wavy. Thanks so much.



Straight hair that won't hold curl, any tips?

I got the same thing ... I got thin straight blonde hair but I found a way to get volume! Here's what I do ... wash your hair (I don't use any conditioner, otherwise my hair won't hold any curls or volume!), then I let them dry until they're just a little wet, then I put styling mousse in and blowdry them with round brushes the way I wanna have them until they are dry ... hairspray and done! ... If I wanna have curls I do the same without the hairspray .... I blowdry them, then I spray "TRESemm鑼?curl activator spray" on and use the curling iron. Depending on how many curls I want I brush my hair after or just leave it ... hairspray and done!!! And the most important thing ... never let your hair just dry after washing because it won't hold anything



Good Luck



Straight hair that won't hold curl, any tips?

I have the same problem...I try putting some scrunching leave in conditioner in before curling it...



Or you could always try over night curlers..



Straight hair that won't hold curl, any tips?

TEASE it seriously tease it ... with a rattle tooth comb ... it'll give more volume %26lt;3 or the last resort is to get hair extentions %26lt;3 its the love! i had it done once and it turned up beautifully!



Straight hair that won't hold curl, any tips?

You might want to try an old-fashioned method called paper curls. I wrote an article about it if you would like to give it a try. Overnight would be best:



http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate