Friday, November 27, 2009

Hairstyles, Hair-length questions?

I have black hair, about 5-10 cm till my shoulders. I prefer not to have my hair opened, because it keeps falling in my eyes, so I usually just wear a hair-band, or 2 ponytails, but I just wear it everyday, and it also looks so childish, and i am nearly 13, so I'd like some new tips please...



I'd also like to ask, is my hair long enough to make a braid, or a even a french braid? And I try to wear just one ponytail, but some hair still falls in my eyes, so shall I wear clips with it or something like that??



Any tips for having longer hair, and for dandruff itch hair?



Thanks everyone in advance! (o:



Hairstyles, Hair-length questions?

u shud open ur hair nd put dem behind ur ears. nd yes u can braid dem.u can put in2 a messy bun or wear a bandana. looks more teeny lyk dat . . u can du a bit ov plats in ur hair



4 dandruff hair use head nd shoulders



Hairstyles, Hair-length questions?

Put ur bangs to the side and booby pin them.Then get a side ponytail and curl it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate