Saturday, November 28, 2009

How can I make my hair look cute?

I have chin length hair that is light brown with blonde highlights and i have a wierd flip that makes my hair look bulb like then have a flip at the tip of my hair. I straighten it in the morning but I have to go to band practice in the morning so my hair frizzes can someone suggest a product to help me or a way I can put my hair up so that it does not look crazy?



How can I make my hair look cute?

What I do, you should do this too, after I get out of the shower I put mousse, (or however its spelled) in my hair and then I let it air dry for a few minutes, then I go blow dry it. It will flip, but in the morning or after your blow dry it, you can straighten it and it wont get frizzie, I gurantee it.



How can I make my hair look cute?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate