Friday, November 27, 2009

I need tips for putting blonde in my hair?

I want pictures of sceneish styles with blond. It can't be nothing to extreme because my father has to approve, but i want some form of blonde in it. like highlights or something, without making it look to girly and stupid.



my hair is a dark brown, and medium length. It is already styled sceneish with lots of choppy layers.



supply pictures and that would be nice, but just tips are helpful too.



I need tips for putting blonde in my hair?

You should try like a Miley Cyrus look with kinda of Blone-ish and wavy, with naturelly brown hair that style wont look "fake".



Good luck[=



-qd.



I need tips for putting blonde in my hair?

this probably isn't your favorite answer.... but natural hair is the best... accept who you are, and thats the most beautiful you will be....



:)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate