Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

My friend and I have a question about facial hair on women. are there any good products or ways to remove the hair? Help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Avon has a hair removal system that is great I really like the cream for my lip it gets rid of the hair and doesn't hurt like hell in the process.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

I suggest bleaching. (Thats what I do.) The bleach dyes the hair to match and blend in with the colour of your skin. I use this stuff called "Jolen" which can be purchaised at your local drugstore. So for your problem, I reccomend bleaching. Or lazer removal (which is pricey). I hope that helped! Report It



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

wax i know it hurts but that way the hair stays away longer. and it saves time



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Honee wax for facial hair.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

If you want to get rid of them for once and for all go for laser treatments! Moreover,waxing but it is painful and hair will grow back!



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

a good way to remove it is to go to an electrolosist. They remove it but it is a bit costly. U have to go to numerous sessions. They literally zap the hair to burn the hair folicle. It is permanent and does not scar or anything. u can't even tell after you get it.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Pluck them....



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

die/bleach it. This will last for 6-8 week and doesn't hurt and if you buy a pack you can keep using it as you only use it in small amounts. It is cheap, pain free and totally solves the problem



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

I would suggest waxing if done properly it shouldn't hurt.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

don't shave, makes hair thicker and darker



I wax, although I'm told it can make some hair come back thicker....would like to have electrolosis done in the near future...but for a temporary fix wax.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Hi!~ I just discovered this great new product. It is Veet. it comes with a hair removal cream/flex razar(no blades just a way to get the stuff off your your face! lol!)/and moisturizing cream..it costs about $12. @ Walmart or Target stores..i use it for my 'peach-fuzz" around my jawline and %26amp; neck and sometimes in btwn waxing brows~It is very gentle/no amonia~no smell~Highly recommend!!



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Waxing is the easiest way to assure that the hair will stay gone for extended amounts of time. They even make wax for extrememly senstive skin. It only hurts for a second and then the sting goes away. I would most def reccomend that you have a professional do the job for you. It isn't too expensive and they know what they are doing. Good luck.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

all i have to say is use tweezers it may take her an hour but it wont come back and girls shouldn't have facial hair



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

honey wax. can do a home made one, cheap and effective. use 100% honey and microwave it. when it gets kind of warm apply on areas you want to remove your hair. buy some of the tape for waxing (such as from The Body Shop). wait for a bit and strip it off as usual.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Once you start - YOU ARE A SLAVE!



IF YOU WAX: the best ever wax to use is Poetic wax, seriously. You can find it at sephora stores or online. Waxing will last up to 4 weeks, but you have to grow all your hairs out first to have even waxing periods. Waxing will help the hairs come back soft.



BLEACH - I do this and it last for a couple of weeks, but you can still see the hair and if you have dark hair, the blonde may look funny. Beaching, however is good to use between the removal.



Tweezeing: hurts, and takes too long and you never get it all.



LASER: expensive, worth it for the dark hairs and lasts for a few years.



SHAVING: bad, bad, bad. Razor burn, and you have to do it every day or every other day.



My advice: Bleach and wax. But only poetic wax!!



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

try nair



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

Try laser hair removal.



But such strong hair growth on a girl isn't always a sign of perfect health. Ask a doctor to give her a blood test, to check if her hormones are balanced.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

It does so grow back if you tweeze....nair wax works well....



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

There are these purple things that almost feel like sandpaper, I think they are called Velvet touch or something similar. I tried it once, and I thought it was ridiculous, but it actually worked, even on coarser hair. It just takes going over it a couple mins every other day.



I think you can buy them in most pharmacies or drug stores.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

I used to tweeze my chin for 30 to 45 minutes every day. I tried waxes (with no luck), cream hair removers (worked pretty good but had to missed pluck strays). I was told that plucking actually stimulated hair growth.



I am now having electrolysis which is the only proven permanent hair removal procedure. It hurts, is expensive, is a very slow process so far but it is working. I began six months ago with once a week for 1 1/2 hour treatments removing 8 to 9 hundred hairs. Now I only go twice a month for 4 to 6 hundred hairs. Never knew I had that many hairs because I plucked it everyday. Once removed it can take weeks for the same hair to grow back. So I was plucking different hairs everyday and didn't know I had that many hairs!



If you can keep from plucking and just bleach it, it is your best choice. But if you have to remove it I would suggest electrolysis.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

I have just bought this little gadget to remove my facial hair. It's brilliant. I have tried all the various methods before but this one beats them all. It's called eze-tweeze. It's a metal stick that pulls hair out like a tweezer only it's so much easier and quicker and not as painful. And compared to how much I used to spend on waxing and bleaching, it costs peanuts. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.



Facial hair removal? any tips for women?

duct tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate