Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair highlighting problem?

i have black hair and highlighted the tip of my hair with this color:



http://www.drugstore.com/qxp166028_33282...



and it looked good, then i highlighted the rest or my hair, and when i got out of the shower i looked at my hair and nothing shows. the highlights doesnt show, all i see is black hair. why doesnt it show? when i got in the shower i just washed it with water, then some shampoo, and then the conditoner that came with it. is the shampoo that caused it not to show? what color can i highlight my hair and it will show on my hair? please tell me and send links so i can see the color. the tipped showed when i highlighted it and now nothing shows



Hair highlighting problem?

too fast.wait a lil bit longer b4 shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate