Sunday, June 20, 2010

So i bleached the tips of my hair....?

my hair is like falling out and its not even turning out blonde. what do i do?please i need help!



thnkies :]



So i bleached the tips of my hair....?

you can't do anything to fix your hair breaking off.



you can condition and hope for the best...



sometime it just doesn't work.



So i bleached the tips of my hair....?

If it is justt he tips (ends) f your hai that you bleached then your hair falling out has nothing to do with that, if it is hte ends breaking off then you over bleached them and there really isn;t a whole lot you can do, be thankful it is the ends and next time go to a salon.



Use a reconstructor such as K-pak daily and maybe even go for a hair treatment once a week. You can get your hair back into a somewhat decent condition, but it is just the ends, I would cut them off and be over with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate