Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Problem?

My hair can b very frizzy, usually in the morning after it dryes. Then later on in the day it starts to calm down. But I was wondering if there is n e thing i could do that makes it less frizzy during the 1st half of my day? I don't like using heat on my hair, i never have time. And i've used a bunch of products but they never work, all they do is make my hair look greasy (and i dont use a lot). Any tips to make my hair less frizzy or just over all more relaxed? Thanks :-)



Hair Problem?

Do NOT B "Afraid" 2 Spend MORE Money 4 a QUALITY Hair (CONDITIONER) like Paul Mitchelle ! !



Hair Problem?

i used fruitese garnier for a while; the leave on conditioning solution. that works pretty good;



it keeps it from being staticy or frizzy. sorta "calms down" the hair. hahaha.



but yea, if you havent; try that; i use it all the time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate