Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair is really greasy, any tips?

I wash it every other day, but it's still greasy.



I hate washing it everyday because I have to straighten it afterward and it gets annoying.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

The best solution to ALL hair problems is... change ur shampoo! my hair is greasy too i have to wash it every day... its not as anoying for me cuz its already str8... but it IS time consuming since my hair is long.... odds are ur shampoo just isn't doing it for you.... find one that was meant to reduce oily hair. and vice versa for dry hair. =)



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

yah, um look up on the internet greasy hair, and i bet it will give u a bunch of home remdies (like stuff u can make with at-home food stuff)to try out for getting rid of greasy hair!



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

Try Dawn dish soap. It works for me.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

My hair is the opposite!



could you give me some tips!



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

dont use conditioner. and try to wash it every day. Also eat healthy foods. you are what you eat, and that affects your hair



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

well if it gets greasy after you know, a day like mine, then i would start taking showers every night and so in the morning you can straighten it. i use garnier nutrisse. trust me, it works. oh and dont worry, i have to straighten my hair,too and so all i have to do is get up, eat breakfast, get dressed, and do my hair.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

I have ---Had--- the same problem, my dermatologist suggested "t-gel; ultra-strength", i was like,"umm, isn't that for dandruff?" and he said that the chemicals in it balance out ur hair type, so it shud work for you too, hope i helped!



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

Dishsoap is really good or you can buy go buy a Tea tree Shampoo. I use the generic one sold at Sally beauty. It strips all the oils and impurities from you hair and has a tingly minty feel.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

I know how you feel, but to hide grease in between washing days, get some baby powder and a make-up brush. Dip the make-up brush in the baby powder and brush around the roots of your hair. Make sure you don't put too much on, though, because it will look like you have a dandruff problem. It should soak up most of the oil. If the baby powder is too light for your hair color, use a facial powder in the same color of your hair, that should blend in more.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

try washing it everyday use a clarifying shampoo and don't use conditioner.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

put baby powder on it but dont put to much or else i'll look like you have dandruff.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

Have you tried a malibue treatment? Sometimes build up can make hair greasy. Also color or highlights helps with greasy hair. Good luck!



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

Try putting baby powder in your hair while it's dry.



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

wash it nasty



My hair is really greasy, any tips?

Taking Care of Hair



http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1535....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate