Thursday, June 17, 2010

Help! My Hair is UTTERLY IMpossible!?

Okay, so, I have hair that goes as far as my shoulder, pretty thin enless I blow drie it, so, I'm in 6th grade, and my sister keeps telling me that if I keep straightening my hair, it's going to look HORRIBLE later on, but I litterally have NO choice, in the morning, I brush out my hair, I hair bumps everywhere, and to top it off, it's all sticking to my head with each comb through, I've tried everything hairspray, lotion, and to tell u the truth, I'm a bit fed up with my unruly static-y hair, can any one give me some good tips to keep my hair non static-y and straight?????? Please answer only if you know what ur talking about, I have 3 days till I have to go back to school, and this is only one of the probablems I need to solve! ALLL ANSWERS R GREATLY APPPRECIATED! AND PLEASE KNOW that my parents DO ALLOW ME TO BE USING YAHOO ANSWERS!



Help! My Hair is UTTERLY IMpossible!?

I have a friend with hair like that. She uses gel and garnier fructis stuff and she puts it in a bun everyday. Hope that helps.



Help! My Hair is UTTERLY IMpossible!?

okay, i know this will sound weird but you know those fabric softener sheets that you put with your clothes in the dryer? well, rub one in your hair and that will take the staticyness out of your hair.. and when you go to school just stick one in your purse for emergencies...hope that helps : )



Help! My Hair is UTTERLY IMpossible!?

I have hair like that only its thick and poofs out in the wrong places and frizzes. I straiten it every day. maybe try a product called Big Sexy Hair. you can get it at Target.



Help! My Hair is UTTERLY IMpossible!?

Listen, I have uncontrollable hair as well (though not as serious as you said yours is), but what I use every morning to control it after a shower is Silk Drops. It controls frizz when your hair dries. Hopefully it'll work for you!! Good Luck.



Help! My Hair is UTTERLY IMpossible!?

herbal essence has a a great body booster mouse!its called body envy!as soon as u get out of the shower put it in ur roots and blow dry ur hair,that will help with the body of ur hair.and now for the static...well i have the same problem especially in winter cuz theres no moisture in the air,so u should use leave in conditioners!thoses help alot,make sure to put it in when u have jus gotten out of the shower.that should make ur hair static free and also add some very awesome body to ur hair.ur sister is right,hair straighteners are terrible for u hair,that adds even less body to hair.i hope this helped,i am also goin to cosmetology college for hair as soon as im done with highschool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate