Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair has been so drab lately.. Any tips?

I used to have great, shiney, full, long hair. Lately it seems scragly.. dull, and a little thinner. I just had it colored blonde and trimmed. What's up?



My hair has been so drab lately.. Any tips?

How are your iron levels? When I was anemic, it showed in my hair, it fell out %26amp; looked dull, but now that my iron levels %26amp; other nutrients are back to normal my hair looks much better. Also, when I was vegetarian it did a number on my hair. Maybe rule out any medical causes, it seems to be quite common.



My hair has been so drab lately.. Any tips?

You may need a shampoo and conditoner for blonde hair they are sold everywhere just don't get one that says it eliminates brassy tones. It could make your hair more dull. get one for warm or natural tones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate