Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help need hair styling tips for short hair?

I have very short hair and like to spike it up. I use straghteners but because my hair is very heavy it tends to curl at the ends. Can any one tell me products or tips to keep it dead straight all i use at the mo is strong gel eand hairs spray.



Help need hair styling tips for short hair?

use your curls to your advantage! I also have short hair, and it is stick straight, and I wish I had curl in it to make it easier to do the "messy look". If you are spiking, I recommend Bedhead Hardhead. It is the best stuff i have found (I use to use Ice Spiker, but you cant get Ice brand stuff anymore! boo-hoo!). It is really tacky, and work it in your fingers first before putting it on DRY hair. It will hold even in humid weather.



Change up your style a little, mess up the back, and leave the front down. Slick it all down w/ a side part and a glitzy headband or barette (think 50's). Try to mess it all up, and put on a thick chuncky headband or scarf for color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate