Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should I dye my hair? Streaks, tips, or what?

I have a medium length, heavily layered haircut, and my hair is auburn. I've been thinking of dying my hair underneith black(the very bottom layer). Also at school I saw this girl who had a streak running along the bottom edge of her bangs. She didn't just dye the tips because the streak of color was about an inch above the tips of her bangs. I was thinking of getting that in black as well. What do you think? Also, I REALLY NEED PICTURES of those styles I described. Especially of that bangs streak tip thing, I can't find ANY pictures of that. Also, If you know a website with a collection of hair dying styles (streaks, tips, skunk streaks, ect.) the link would be appreciated. Please help!



How should I dye my hair? Streaks, tips, or what?

REally.. Ilike streaks...but either way before u do it u have to commit to taking care of ur hair becAUSE it can fall out...



How should I dye my hair? Streaks, tips, or what?

tips like 4 cm long



How should I dye my hair? Streaks, tips, or what?

tips trust me it is sooo cute highlights are just weird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate