Sunday, June 20, 2010

I was wondering if i could have a few tips on how to wear my hair(its just above my shoulders)?

I cut my hair about 3 months ago and it has grown a bit but i was wondering for any ideas on how to wear your hair when its 1cm above your shoulder, mainly ideas to have your hair tied up (for school) but i know that my hair will be the right length in one year so i can't wait:)



I was wondering if i could have a few tips on how to wear my hair(its just above my shoulders)?

use your hair as a fashion accessory. some fun updos that are easy and quick (less than 5 min) that i like to use for school and casual days at work now are a low messy bun with face framing pieces, a high pony (classic statement of fashion), throw it back into whatever you want and then put on a super cute headband that you like. headbands have made a big comeback. personally, my favorite is to put a headband in and go because its cute and quick.



I was wondering if i could have a few tips on how to wear my hair(its just above my shoulders)?

Curl it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate