Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair style tips! please people.?

OK, i usually just straighting my hair, blah blah blah BORING. i want my hair straight but i want some hair cut tips, hair styleing tips. My hair is wavy [ which i HATE ] i have no bangs, i have long hair that goes to the mid of my back. if that helps any.



Hair style tips! please people.?

okay well i have long hair that has waves to it too. i straighten it like you. but i cut my hair so it has a V shape in the back and in the front i have 3 layers so its not layered on the back it has the V shape and 3 layers on the front so it looks layered from the front but its not i really like it and peopl seem to like it to because i get lots of complements on it



Hair style tips! please people.?

Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate