Sunday, June 20, 2010

I want colored tips on my hair but my mom wont let me.if im allowed,what color do i get so it doesnt

gosh what do i do so my mom will let me! if any1 answering this out there has tips or colored streaks, hwo much are they?



I want colored tips on my hair but my mom wont let me.if im allowed,what color do i get so it doesnt look punk

For your price question, tips are usually inexpensive (like around $15-$20.) Highlights/streaks, depending on type, are around $20-$50.



Punk colors are usually unnatural shades, so if you really don't want to look punk chose a pretty, complimentary natural shade. (Like if you have light brown hair, go black, copper, or gold; if you have blond, try warm red or cinnamon, etc.)



Why won't you mom let you tip your hair? If we know why, we might be able to help a bit more.



I want colored tips on my hair but my mom wont let me.if im allowed,what color do i get so it doesnt look punk

hmmm well that would be sweet, i got mine done and its pretty good, um with blonde hair like mine i did a darker brown underneath... it all depnds on waht your top color is....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate